High Dalby House offers a wide variety of experiences within its secure environs. Guests are welcome to explore the grounds and take advantage of the many locations to sit quietly and enjoy the surroundings.
* Reading or writing in the summer house.
* Sketching by the lake or arbour
* Looking out for kingfishers on the decking
* Standing on the bridges watching the beck with its variety of birdlife and fish
* Walking through the woods seeking fungi, listening to birds and looking at wildflowers.
* Walking the labyrinth and taking time out in the central gazebo
* Sitting, meditating, praying in the chapel
* Resting in the observatory watching the world or stargazing
* Star gazing with our telescope
* Board games or reading in front of the log burner
* Playing the piano
Additional charges apply and pre-booking essential
Taking afternoon tea - £15 per head
Bathing in the Hot Tub - £10 per session
Relaxing in the sauna - £10 per session
Sharing a picnic - £10 per head
Take a packed lunch walking - £7.50 per head